Youth4Society organization, as leading partner start implementing the project applied under Key Action 2, Capacity Building, Erasmus + Prgramme. Project duration: 01.10.2015- 30.07.2016
Project titled: Embracing Multimedia for HRE project aims to assist civil society organizations (CSOs) in addressing human rights issues through education and creative tools. The project promotes human rights education (HRE) and increase competences of youth workers/leaders to work in practice using multimedia skills with young people from marginalized target groups. We chose multimedia tool to promote HRE. Media is a strong tool to promote common values, to fight against racism and xenophobia and promote human rights. For this reason we think is very important to work with it and especially for exploring the concept of human rights, citizenship and promote participation of young people to be active citizen of our Europe.The project has in itself three planned mobility:
- Activity 1- TC on Human Rights Education: 23-30 October 2015, Tirana, Albania
- Activity 2- Training of Trainer on multimedia and promotion of HRE: 14-21 December 2015, Durres, Albania
- Activity 3- YE Act for Human Rights Education: 10-18 March 2016, Pogradec, Albania
The project is financed under Key Action 2, Capacity building in the field of youth, by European Commission, within Erasmus + Youth in Action Programme.
In the project were partner 8 organizations from different European countries: Youth 4 Society Albania, Pel- Macedonia, Ligo Lex Lexis-Kosovo, Light-Serbia, Praxis-UK, Group-Turkey, TDM 2000-Italy, Mladi Voluntari-Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Project Brochure-Embracing Multimedia 4 HRE
- Module Activity 1, TC on HRE with young people Y4S Albania
- Module Activity 2 Embracing Multimedia for HRE Y4S